Friday, August 18, 2006

My Son, Chris, is Returning from Iraq!

Oh it's been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG year!

But, I just got a call from Hawaii (where my son, Chris, was stationed before deployment to Iraq last year) to say that they're organizing a welcome home reception for September 17!!!!

This means my kid will be back in the states VERY SOON, will spend 2-3 weeks in his barracks there in Hawaii, and will then get a WHOLE MONTH off to come HOME to Ohio!!!


Please join with me in the powerful intention that he return safely home to us as scheduled.

Thanks so much!

Barbie

*Abundant Prosperity Now* Slideshow

3 Comments:

At Fri Aug 18, 09:55:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barbie, I am holding the intention that Chris comes home safe and sound!

Wishing you all life has to offer...

Take Care and God Bless

Syl

 
At Wed Aug 23, 10:17:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holding all in my thoughts and prayers

 
At Thu Aug 24, 04:34:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Barbie Zabel said...

Thanks so much you two... I very much appreciate the energy of your intentions!

And so it IS. :-)

Barbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home