Thursday, September 21, 2006

Strange and Secret

I just came across this great audio recording from Earl Nightingale, a man at the forefront of *Law of Attraction* thinking! This recording is entitled THE STRANGEST SECRET. I encourage everyone to listen to the FREE recording! It's a great introduction to *The Secret* (more about that below...).

Click here for Earl Nightingale's audio recording.

What is *The Secret*?

Rob and I bought the below mentioned DVD about 2 weeks ago, and found it right in alignment with what EzNewYou.com is all about - changing your reality through changing your thinking and feelings.

I just started today and now purchase this movie for ALL of my new Prosperity Circle members. I HIGHLY recommend SEVEN or more viewings of it for optimal absorption and possitive effect!

What Is The Secret



Enjoy!

Barbie

P.S. I love you all! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home