Friday, December 22, 2006

Free Gifts and My Wishes for Your Joyous Holiday

To all my valued friends, members, and subscribers...

I wanted to do something a little bit different in 2006, to share myself and my family this time in my holiday greetings, even though some of us don't know each other.

A lot of you know how I LOVE slideshows (or if you don't, you soon will!)... so I got busy and started collecting some of my favorite family pictures from the recent past. I put them all in a Holiday Season montage with the specific purpose in mind -- to let you know how special you are to me (whether we have communicated personally or not - there's plenty of time for that!).

Just the fact that you're reading this message right now is important and is of value. Thanks for sharing your time with me! Now, I'd like to share my time and my family with YOU... I hope you enjoy our time together.

Happy Holidays Everyone!


Click to View Your Zabel Holiday Greetings Card!
That link (and all links below) will open a new window so you can come back here when you're done to pick up your FREE Gifts!



I received this from one of my subscribers, and I so enjoyed it that I want to pass it along to you - I hope it makes you smile too. Turn your speakers up!

A Happy Christmas Sight and Sound Pass-along!



There's sure to be something in this free collection that you've been wanting lately, so your wish is my command -- here's yet another link that was shared with me, and I thought valuable enough to share!

$4,570 in quality self-development tools that you’ll cherish for years to come.... FREE!



And last but not least, why not give yourself, the hard-working internet marketer, a new toy for YOURSELF this year that will effortlessly build your own list in 2007 into the THOUSANDS - it's viral!

Click here for the New Toy that will build your list effortlessly in 2007!

Now, as is the case with many of you who are celebrating Christmas this coming Monday, I'm off to bake pies, do some last minute wrapping, and generally prepare for sharing with all of those family members you saw on my Zabel Online Christmas Card.

My sincerest wishes for you include a JOYOUS and SAFE Holiday Weekend, as well as a HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS New Year!

See you next week!

Warm smiles and hugs,

Barbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home