Thursday, September 28, 2006

Down the Rabbit Hole

Hmmm... the red pill... or the blue pill?

In response to Law of Attraction at Work about my husband attracting a new job, this conversation on one of the discussion groups I belong to goes a bit deep....

---------------------------------------------------

Too cool! What specific manifesting method(s) did Rob use Barbie?

Jason
Smolder, Soon To Spark

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Jason,

He read his affirmation everyday, visualized and felt his new job as if it was now. And all the while he was experiencing some turmoil, so he had to keep REfocusing and feeling over and over again (along with making necessary phone calls, etc. whatever he felt led to do).

I think his biggest hurdle was in feeling it all NOW while going through the mud in many ways. Quite the challenge for all of us at times! I've seen people go through that, feel sorry for themselves, and not make themselves refocus and get back on their feet (the whiners and complainers in our lives). It makes such a difference and eventually moves mountains.

:-) Barbie

---------------------------------------------------

I can really relate to this. I'll just be rolling along and something hits and bam! I'm spiraling off course. But you're right, you really have to shrug off the sh*t tests the universe throws at you and gut it out.

Thanks for sharing Barbie!

Jason
Mastering Fate___

---------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, Jason, I believe I said REFOCUS, not gutting it out LOL! :-)

But as resident earthly human beings we certainly have to deal with appearances (illusions?) and the emotions (sh*t test?) they bring up, and we react in the ways that were modeled to us as little ones. Emotions are helpful little energies in their own way, showing us that we are off balance in our thinking/thoughts/believing/reacting/receiving areas... a thermometer so to speak.

In that regard, they are needed, and are also used as a vehicle to get back to our personal balance - our healing. I.E. the stages of anger, stages of grief, etc.

Here's a quote that I read often when I forget that emotions are part of our own healing:

"To forgive is not just to be altruistic. It is the best form of self-interest. It is also a process that does not exclude hatred and anger. These emotions are all part of being human. You should never hate yourself for hating others who do terrible things: the depth of your love is shown by the extent of your anger.

"However, when I talk of forgiveness I mean the belief that you can come out the other side a better person. A better person than the one being consumed by anger and hatred. Remaining in that state locks you in a state of victimhood, making you almost dependent on the perpetrator. If you can find it in yourself to forgive then you are no longer chained to the perpetrator. You can move on, and you can even help the perpetrator to become a better person too." ~Desmond Tutu; Vocal critic of South African apartheid and instrumental in ending those policies

Cool beans, huh?

Warm smiles,

Barbie

---------------------------------------------------

In reguards to the "sh*t tests, I kind of wonder about this too in that it seems when you are aiming for something and that something is big, it seems there is a type of test that usually does come up to see if you REALLY want it or not. Surely I'm not the only one that has noticed this?

Dex

--------------

Hey Dex, you're spot on. This is what what I was talking about. When you REALLY want something, thats big(for you)then the universe wants to know; Do you really? And puts you to the test. 98% answer by quitting. The other 2% preservere and receive what they wanted.

Jason
Simmering In Power

---------------------------------------------------

My view is that the Universe (or God, or All That Is, or Source, or whatever you want to call *it*) is within me. Sort of like a drop of ocean water contains within it all that is in the vast ocean itself. *I am that I am.*

There is nothing outside of me that is not inside of me. What I see *out there* is being filtered through my own perceptions and beliefs, and yet is also a mirror reflection of the *all of me* within (whether I like what I see or not!). "There by the Grace of God go I."

That is not to say that if I were to look face to face at a murderer, that "murdering" is a reflection of me in a literal sense. It is to say that having been born just as innocent and equal to that murderer, I certainly have the capability to murder (and angry feelings or rage sometimes to support that) if I would so choose. We all contain within us all potentials and possibilities, but we activate the aspects that we are most in alignment with, which changes over time, positively or negatively.

Having said all that, I don't believe it is the Universe *outside of you* asking if you really want that big thing and putting obstacles in the path to getting it to see what your answer is.

My view is that your current beliefs about who you are, what you are capable of, and what you deserve must be changed in order to achieve something greater. Your own vibration has to change and align with the higher order you are seeking in order to create it in your reality. And that is what we feel *the Universe is throwing at us*. It's our own stuff (co-created with others who want to play the game with us) coming up to the surface and in our face so we can actively rise above it.

No one is *doing it to us*, we are creating it all, which includes agreeing on some level to co-create it all with others.

My opinion anyway! :-)

Warm smiles,

Barbie

To be continued?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home