Friday, October 13, 2006

From Fear to Success

$2,500 cash just arrived at my door. It's October 13, 2006 and a Friday at that! Friday the 13th unlucky? I don't think so!

I have never been involved in an activity that has such power to literally abolish all personal financial disasters of the past and propel one into the realm of dreams so quickly.

Often, that deep level of financial healing and abundance requires a leap of faith larger, longer and wider than one has ever taken before. Scary? For some, you betcha! I've talked to as many wonderful people who became members as those equally beautiful who said they were ready to join, but then quietly disappeared off the face of the planet once instructions to do so were given.

I remember my own experience...

After listening to the live information call, I literally knew that this activity was for me. There was no question in my mind, and it felt right in my heart. I'd have the opportunity to receive wealth into my life, as well as open that same magical door for others. I got back in touch with my inviter and asked how to get started immediately.

As I started setting up my membership to begin my journey, I felt the first twinges of fear. I told myself, "You know, once you start this, there's no going back. You're borrowing the funds to start, and you absolutely have to succeed in order to pay it back. Do you really want to do this? Do you really think you can?" And on and on. I continued to move forward, got myself into the structural system, paid my hosting fee, and contemplated my future. Gulp! The banks were closed for the day at this point, so I had all night to think about it.

I awoke the next morning knowing what I was going to do, and even though I was scared, I was determined to follow through. "I can do this! I can do this!" reverberated through my head. I prepared my statements and envelope, and took off for the bank to pick up my borrowed funds. When those funds were safely in the hands of Fed Ex, I felt both exhilarated by the new life I was now creating, and exhausted by how much energy it took for me to actual begin it. There was no turning back - Yikes!

Since that time, I've come to realize the steps I unconsciously took to prevent fear from overwhelming and keeping me from succeeding.

I decided on financial freedom once and for all.

The price of staying the same was too awful to contemplate. I was so tired of this and so sick of that, that my desire and hunger to finally make a break for freedom was absolutely HUGE.

I made a clear choice, a definitive decision, and a firm and unwavering commitment to myself.

Lack of commitment creates weakness and leads to failure. I decided I was going to learn to perform this activity from an inner stance of strength, do it from my heart, and I was going to practice it over and over until I succeeded.

I burned my bridges.

I made it impossible for myself to give up. I had a loan to repay to a family member.

I kept the faith in me.

I believed I could succeed because I already knew I had the ability to learn new skills and work hard. I knew all I had to do was apply what I learned consistently and persistently, and success had no choice but to show up in my life.

I took actions everyday.

Inaction leads to fear and creates failure. I invited people to learn about my activity everyday and I found new ways of doing so by continuing my education.

I didn't entertain thoughts of doubt.

Whenever doubt tried to creep in, I slammed the door in its face using these strategies:

-I dwell on what IS working well in my life and what I'm grateful for.
-I keep my environment as free from negativity as possible. I limit reading newspapers or watching the news.
-I repeat affirmative statements in my mind daily.
-I visualize and feel myself getting exactly what I want everyday.
-I surround myself with positive people who believe in me and what I'm doing, and who are also movers and shakers themselves - they're not just talking, they're doing, just like me.
-I read self affirming and empowering books every week.
-I listen to motivational, inspirational, and educational audios and CDs regularly.
-I watch can-do, triumphant and educational movies.
-I continue to place my own faith and belief above and beyond others' failure talk, thought or negativity.

I know that practicing something eventually puts that action on AUTOPILOT.

Walking used to take supreme concentration when I was a wee one. And of course, I do it unconsciously now. Learning to ride a bike and drive both required that same focus, and are now automatic. Driving in a new city, starting a new job, knitting... they all become just a part of who we are and what we do naturally when the actions required are repeated often enough.

Prosperity Circle on autopilot... How 'bout that?! I'm creating it now.

Want to co-create with me? Decide in no uncertain terms to apply similar types of faith, belief, thoughts and actions I mentioned above and get in touch with me. I'll show you the ropes, plug you into daily motivational education, and we'll fly together!

Please see Prosperity Circle for more information.

If you're already receiving Prosperity Circle and / or Prosperity Beach information, and you're ready to take the next step, please get in touch with me by clicking here.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 14, 03:29:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excited for you!!!!! Thanks for sharing your tips!!!! For me the biggie is ridding myself of those thoughts of doubt but that's my goal to work on (play with?!) starting this month. Love & light to you, from PhoenixAthena.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home